Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Atomic Dog

Day 3 of The Challenge!!

Today's challenge is to post a picture of me with a friend. I am going to post a picture from the weekend with two friends. I have a lot of friends and a lot of pictures with them but this was just captured and since I blogged about meeting up with sorority sisters over last weekend, here is a pic of three of us. Virginia is on the left, I am in the middle, and Stef is on the right.





When we pledged our sorority, back in the 80s, we were promised friendship bonds to last a lifetime...and I think that must be true...

To round out this reunion picture is Atomic Dog...at our college, when the DJ put this song on at Dime Draft, on a Friday night, you knew where to find your friends and sorority sisters...on the dance floor!!












No comments: