Monday, August 16, 2010

Today

In all of my excitement about reclaiming my life after goats and fair, I forgot to do my weekend post of what I am reading, watching, listening to....

Since the past few weeks have been all about Jerry Garcia, for me, and his birthday and the anniversary of his passing, I decided to re-read this book...





It's summer so that means it is Mad Men time for me!! My favorite show on television...I get lost in each episode and find myself watching them over and over.



When it is Mad Men season, I find myself wanting to plan lots of cocktail soirees. I found this album to download. How cool is the music to stand around and enjoy martinis at a lounge themed soiree??




And, the song that I chose for this blog post? The Smashing Pumpkins, Today. I have found myself totally going through all of my cds and cassettes of 90s music, lately. The Smashing Pumpkins were one of my fav groups of the time...




















No comments: