Monday, October 18, 2010

Every Picture Tells A Story

After a whirlwind weekend of football game, early departure to Kentucky, an entire day of viewing all things college, dinner with my sweet sorority sister and the trip back home, I am getting back in the swing of things. Only to view my week and see it all stacked up with one activity after another. Oh, well...life is never boring!

I am going to continue with my Challenge Of The Day...Today is Day 9 of The Challenge!

Name something that you have been proud of in the past few days...

Well, I could tell you but sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words...

She is my senior, my one and only child, the cheerleader (gasp! Next year she will get a new nickname), she makes me smile, she makes me nuts, she makes me cry tears of joy, she is my hero (c'mon...can you think of anyone who has had back surgery/heart surgery and is still out there cheering and flipping and a grade ahead of where she should be?), this is the cheerleader at her last high school homecoming...sniff, sniff. But, my tears of all her lasts, quickly turn into tears of pride, when I look at the roads that are next to come, in her life. She is my greatest accomplishment!!










No comments: