Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lady Jane

Today is Day 6 of The Challenge...

Who is your favorite super hero?

Well, if you know me, you know this is the only choice for me...Lady Penelope. Lady Penelope of The Thunderbirds fame!!! She was elegant and stunning as a puppet and then came to life on the big screen just as stunning and elegant as a human. She is my kind of lady. My kind of girly-girl fighting crime in a pink car, in a mansion, her hair is never out of place, she wears kick-arse clothes and hats and is the ultimate in GIRL POWER!!!







And, no tribute to Lady Penelope would be complete without the classic Thunderbirds montage....




And so I thought an elegant song to toast Lady Penelope would be one of my favs, Lady Jane...I always thought the title, Lady Pamela would be nice. Maybe I should become a super hero!!



No comments: