Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Groove Is In The Heart

Day 10 of The Challenge...

Songs You Listen To When You Are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad...

Hmmmm...you would think this would be MY kind of question but when you actually have to put certain music to a mood, it gets hard. I don't even think I classify songs for certain moods.

Ok, if I am happy, (which is usually the case), I am dancing, singing, twirling...and the background music can be anything that is fun, funky, fast, loud, upbeat. I can be happy and dance to just about anything!!

Sad...hmmm...I guess if I am sad, the last thing I want to listen to is a bunch of downer music. I may put music on that is a bit more calming than my happy, dancing music. But, sometimes, if you are feeling a bit blue, some upbeat happy music is what you need!!

Bored...who has time to be bored???? Seriously???

Hyped...I am always on some sort of hyper-kick...just watch me at a Dark Star Orchestra concert...:) Again, no set type of songs. Just crazy, upbeat...

Mad...well, if I am really, really mad, I may crank hard core songs...it just depends on the reason I am mad and who I am mad at...

Today's challenge was sort of a bust for readers, huh? In a nutshell, my good time songs tend to be all over the place...it would be easier to list what type of songs I would not be listening to...new country, top 40, syrupy sweet songs...not my thing...

Music should make you groove...














No comments: