Saturday, February 20, 2010

Peaceful Easy Feeling

In my ever changing moods, I find that more and more I can appreciate the easy feeling of what the weekend brings. I love Friday. It's my favorite day of the week because I know that it gives way to the peaceful days of Saturday and Sunday. We have always been a family with activities crammed into every minute of the weekend but as the cheerleader gets older and more independent with her own wheels, I can now sit and enjoy my weekend coffee a bit longer and just enjoy.

I think that I will carry this over to my blogging, too. My weekend blog posts may just be a simple song for the day or a simple thought or maybe a book I am reading and want to share.

Monday comes soon enough, each week, so enjoy your weekend, your family, your love, your animals...whatever makes you happy, go out and enjoy that peaceful easy feeling!!


No comments: