Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's Up?

I can't believe how time flies and vacation is over and now I am back to reality. The time away was wonderful!! It's amazing what some sun, warm temps., cocktails, shopping and great evenings can do for a girl. The get away was most needed and much appreciated.

So, today is one of those days that my ever changing moods does not find fun. The mundane tasks of loads of laundry, cleaning the house, getting caught up on everything that was pushed to the sidelines before vacation and trying to shift gears from total relaxation to total chaos, once again.

Mr. Man and I had a lovely time, together, and while we were away we got to just talk and laugh and be totally in love. I know, it sounds corny but we always try to have regular date nights and times when we go away without the cheerleader. It's great to just be the two of us, at times. Anyway, we had some laughs over the name that I use for him, here, in my blog and how maybe it is a tad boring. I told him I would think of a new name and he came up with a load of funny names. We will see what he ends up being called in this blog.

Our weather seems to be on the upswing to spring! The cheerleader is busy with school and cheer tryouts, the world's oddest cat is back home after being shipped off while we were away and she is happy to be out stalking around Maggie's Farm. The windows are open and I am preparing for a visit from a dear friend from Illinois. Lots to do and lots to be excited about and at the same time, I am wondering if I can still keep up with sunning myself and having an afternoon cocktail delivered to me. In my ever changing moods, life is busy!

So, back to reality for moi! The time away was great but it's always great to return to home and to the things that I love. I missed my daily rambling thoughts on this blog and I missed all of you!

Tell, me....What's up?

No comments: