Monday, May 10, 2010

Something I Should Know

Okay...you all listen to me ramble on and ramble on and put my thoughts to music, almost everyday. So, this evening, I am giving you, my loyal fans, that I LOVE and ADORE so much, a chance to speak up, tell me a bit about yourselves and help me with a project.

In my ever changing moods, my passion is music. I am currently getting ready to work on my summer playlists for convertible driving, party hopping and all around groovin' music. Sooooooo, I want each and every one of you, my fans and readers to speak up and tell me your fav song for summer! The song that kicks you into action, that makes your heart sing, that signals summer weather and the livin' is GRAND. I will compile my playlist according to your favs and then I will post the summer playlist with credits to you. It will be the Official My Ever Changing Moods Summer of 2010 Playlist!!!! I want to see your names and sweet smiling faces and great tune choices!!! Make it fun and let me get to know you!! You can comment, here, or on the fan page....

Let's make the summer of 2010 rock!!!!!!

7 comments:

Donna B said...

This is so Jersey lame, but Born to Run! LOL

(or Jungleland)

'course both from The Boss, Mr. Springsteen

Lisa Johnson said...

Let the good times roll ~Cars

KathyMS said...

I like Kid Rock's "All Summer Long"

Pamela said...

Great choices, everyone!!!!

Donna...I don't think it's Jersey lame...I love it!!

Lisa..you know that has my heart...

Kathy...GREAT!! And so fitting for where I grew up...

Dawn said...

Hello, Dahling (said in my best Countess voice)...

You KNOW what I'm going to say...anything by my pretend boyfriend Steven Tyler and his group Aerosmith!

Pamela said...

LOL..yes, Dahling...and, we get to see the Countess sing, tonight...we may need to add her to the playlist...:)

Betsy said...

Since Donna is Jersey lame, I'll be Georgia lame, and I'll say anything by Kenny Chesney. :)

But, especially, of course, Summertime.