Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pretty In Pink

Today is Saturday and it is also PROM around here!! What better movie and song to suggest? Although, the cheerleader is wearing sparkly green, I cannot rewrite the movie to be, Pretty In Green. But, Pretty In Pink IS the ultimate prom movie so I thought it would be much more fitting than the other ultimate prom movie, Carrie. I am sure you will agree.

In my ever changing moods, this movie is one that I could watch over and over. The 80s vibe and the 80s soundtrack still transport me back in time.

Enjoy your weekend, if it's prom weekend for you, live it up!! If the rain has you stuck in the house, why not watch this movie. I just bet you will be dancing around and singing the songs at the top of your lungs. On a side note, there is wide belief that the lead singer of The Psychedelic Furs could be the love child of Mick Jagger and David Bowie....I tend to agree...awesome!!

Happy Saturday and Happy Prom 2010!!




1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yay for prom! Can't wait to hear all about it!