Thursday, July 15, 2010

Planet Claire

Well, it should say, Planet Pamela, but whatever the name of the planet, my planet seems back on track in it's orbit. The cosmos took pity on me and obviously worked on things, while I was sleeping.

In my ever changing moods, I am happy to be back to my happy, organized planet. Time to pick up the pace, move it along, sing, dance and drink cocktails.

I have no idea what happened but I was moving around in my body while my head and mood were from some unknown. I forgot things, I dropped the ball on a number of things, I was a complete crab and if anyone even looked at me like they were going to question any of my mistakes, I was ready to bring on the waterworks. And did.

So, I woke up a new person! I know that my family even took pity on me when I fell asleep while reading a book, last night, and when I woke up, the table was set for a late dinner, the bed was turned down and they were both being extra nice to me. I was able to crawl into my big, comfy bed and sleep my way back to my planet.

Today is sunny, hot, I have a million things to do and a million places to be but I will be there with a smile on my face!!!

She's back..and just in the nick of time!



No comments: