Saturday, June 26, 2010

Joy

I have decided to change my Saturday blogging. I am still going to blog on Saturdays but instead of calling it Suggestion Saturday, I think I will just tell you what I am currently reading, watching, listening to. I do like that I make Saturday a different kind of posting day from my norm, but I don't want to force my suggestions on you.

In my ever changing moods, I know that what I like is not going to be what a lot of you like so why do I feel that I need to suggest things?

So, the new Saturday format....

My Ever Changing Saturdays!

I was listening to my Ipod while I was mowing, yesterday, and picked the soundtrack from Boogie Nights to enjoy. I picked this song from the soundtrack because we used the classical version of this song as our guests filed into our wedding ceremony.




While I was listening to the soundtrack, outside, I was remembering the movie and how it is one of my favs. When I get a block of free time, again, or an evening, alone, I want to watch it for the one millionith time. Love the movie, love the soundtrack, love the time frame.



I am currently reading this book by Bret Easton Ellis...and just an FYI, I am totally digging this book but I totally dig all of his books. It is said that this can be a stand alone book, but I think I have to disagree. I feel that it would work better if a person would read, Less Than Zero, first. That's just my opinion but I feel it gives you a better view of the characters from the 80s that grew into the characters of the millenium...




Beware..reading any Bret Easton Ellis books will have you listening to all of your old Elvis Costello music...or discover him if you don't already know his music. So, along with my revisiting of Boogie Nights music, I have been listening to old Elvis Costello...




So, that is what my ever changing Saturday finds me doing....have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Kirsty Girl said...

Great I really like this idea!

Pamela said...

Thanks!!