Monday, June 7, 2010

Saturday Night

For the past week, I have been on hiatus from all things internet except my blogging. I did get busy on Saturday and had to let my Suggestion Saturday slip by so I thought I would do it, now, and do a quick recap of my Saturday, all in one.

First up...one of my fav movies of all times that I watch over and over and over is this fun flick with Mike Myers. It's early 90's at it's best and it comes with a killer soundtrack. If you need something light and funny and just slightly dark, watch this movie! His Scottish parents make me laugh until I cry...





Saturday found me going out with Mr. Man and two of my best girlfriends. It seems to get harder and harder to find time for all of us to connect but we did and we saw one of our fav blues bands that totally rocked a private showing. We danced, we drank cocktails, we laughed, we talked, we searched for limes for the elusive vodka/club soda that was served sans limes, at all times. It was a great night!!



We totally made the scene!!












And, since it was Saturday, I just had to play the most classic Saturday night song as my backdrop. This is not the original but it is featured in the movie and I like the remake.

No comments: