Friday, April 16, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day

Friday!! Not only my favorite day of the week but it's even more special, today, because I am going away on an overnight to meet up with some of my pals that I have met, online, over the years!! We are becoming quite good and planning little meet ups and we come from all over. There will be lots of talking, laughing, shopping, coffee drinking, wine consuming, eating, talking, talking and did I mention talking?? It's what we do best when we are all together.

So, today's weather looks a little on the rainy side but who cares..I don't mind dodging a bit of rain to spend time with my galpals!! It's a beautiful day because I am spending it with people I love!!


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Have a WONDERFUL time! Wish I could be there to talk a little. You know how quiet *I* am! haha