Saturday, April 10, 2010

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!

It's Saturday and this girl has been planning a mini girl get-away for next weekend!! A couple of my online galpals and I are meeting up for a day of lunch, shopping, coffee, cocktails, dinner and lots of talking and laughing!! It's just an overnight and then brunch the next morning with another online pal but we tend to cram a whole lot in to just a few hours.

In my ever changing moods, I am so excited to meet up with my pals and just have fun!

Today is Saturday, the fun day of the week....just go out and have fun!!





And, as if my birthday month was not exciting, enough, I am also eagerly awaiting the release of this book, on my birthday!! I have this author's entire collection of books and I was a huge, huge, HUGE fan of Sex And The City....so here we go, back to where it all began and I am excited to visit the young Carrie....before New York and before she was old enough to drink her first Cosmo and before her vast wardrobe and her shoes and her very fab life!! It was a show that celebrated the best kind of friends....girlfriends!!!!

No comments: